I offer Photography Workshops for small groups and One to One Tutorials for individuals.
I have over 25 years experience in the photographic industry and enjoy teaching others the valuable skills and techniques I have learnt along the way.
This is a class for beginners who own a DSLR and want to get more from their cameras. Areas covered are…
• Explanation of your camera functions, settings and different camera modes
• Understanding Exposure - ISO, aperture, shutter speed, white balance and metering
• Framing and composing a photograph so that it is visually appealing.
• Understand Light - What light is best for different subject matters. Differences between soft and hard light. When and where to use a flash.
Prices start at £85 per person, maximum 6 people
One to One Tutorials
• One to one tutorials are the most effective way of learning quickly. You can choose to have a Complete Beginners tutorial (as above) or I can tailor make the training to focus on exactly what you would like to learn.
Prices start at £150
Photography Workshops for Artist/Craftspeople/Jewellers
I understand that it’s not always convenient for Artists/Makers/Craftspeople/Jewellers etc to hire a professional to photograph their work before they send it off to a customer. So I now offer a 3 hour workshop to show you how to easily take beautiful photographs of your work and the best way to prepare your files for uploading to your website, social media, etsy, eBay etc. This means you will always have a great shot of your custom made work before you mail it off.
The workshop includes…
• Selecting the correct equipment - camera, lenses, backdrops, props etc
• Lighting - the importance of using the most effective light
• Exposure - ISO, aperture, shutter speed, white balance and metering
• Uploading & processing files, editing in photoshop/lightroom and resizing for web use.
Prices start at £195
For dates, times and more info re Workshops please email email@example.com